- 2.0 – Short for the internet 2.0, basically anything that occurs online or through private networks larger than a PAN is considered from 2.0 b/c it will link in somewhere in most cases.
- Augger – A cyberneticly augmented person.
- Borg – Derogatory term for someone whos more machine than man, short for Cyborg
- Corps – Short for corporations.
- Cyber – A cyberneticly augmented person.
- Daemon – A creature or person who is being dominated by a symbiont against their will.
- Facer – Short for “neural interfacer” – someone who uses a neural interface.
- Facing – Similar to current “surfing” the web terminology, this applies even when accessing through a monitor rather than a neural interface.
- Jacket – A corporate executive, so called because they’re never seen without a suit.
- PPY – Protean Prime Year, the galactic standard for time measurement.
- Psyche – A ‘psychic’ or psionic person.
- Silver – A play on the old terminology “copper” for police officers, silvers are a step above – private police/military.
- Tinker – A cyberneticly augmented person.
- USP – Universal serial port, a standardized connection for, well, anything.
- Ware – Short for cyberware, aka cybernetics.
- Zero – Generally a freelance mercenary who works under a deniability clause.