Return to Technology
After the devastation of World War 3 weapons tech progress was slowed as more resources were focused on medical and cybernetic advancements. As a result, much equipment from TL9 is not available. Exceptions are noted here.
TL9 Conventional weapons: Guns (Pistols, SMGs, Rifles, Shotguns, and Gyrocs) are ok with the following changes:
- Decrase all LC by 1
- Increase cost by 50%
- Gyroc LSW is not allowed.
- 15mm micromissles (the homing ammo) cost is $1000 per round (instead of $50)
- The 15mm gyroc (gyroc regular ammo) is $5 per round, not per clip
- APCH, APDS, and APEP ammo is ok
- EMPs are ok as grenades/mines/charges only
- TL9 Gases, clouds, foams, and poisons are Ok.
- Karatands are OK
- Rocket Strikers are ok on two handed mauls, but not mass produced
- Superfine blades, monowire blades, monowire whips – all Ok.
- Vibroblades are OK
- Electric stun wands are ok
- Zap Gloves are ok
All other weapons and ammo are still TL8
- Hud Links exist
- TL9 Tactical Programs are ok
- Access control is ok
- Diagnostic Computer is ok
- D-tag is ok
- Tripods and Powered Tripods are ok.
- Shoulder servomounts are ok, but are larger than in the book (requires a full backpack, so only one can be worn), and costs are increased 50%